domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2014

It's empty, just like your deals.

Irving Rosenfeld: I told you not to put metal in the science oven, what did you do that for?
Rosalyn Rosenfeld: Don't make such a big deal! Just get another one.
Irving Rosenfeld: I don't want another one, want the one that Carmine gave me.
Rosalyn Rosenfeld: Oh, Carmine! I want the one that Carmine gave me! Carmine! Carmine!
Why don't you just marry Carmine? Get a little gold microwave and put it on a chain around your neck! You wanna be more like Carmine? Why don't you build something, like he does? Instead of all your empty deals; they're just like your fuckin' science oven. You know, I read that it takes all of the nutrition out of our food! It's empty, just like your deals. Empty! Empty!
Irving Rosenfeld: Listen to this bullshit.
Rosalyn Rosenfeld: It's not bullshit! I read it in an article, look: By Paul Brodeur.
Bring something into this house that's gonna take all the nutrition out of our food and then light our house on fire? Thank God for me.

American Hustle (2013) by David O. Russell

No hay comentarios: