lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

Moulin Rouge (2001) by Baz Luhrmann

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

Thank you for curing me of my ridiculous obsession with love

He loves me! He loves me, Harold. And that is worth everything! We're going away from you, away from the Duke, away from the Moulin Rouge!

Come what may, I will love you until my dying day

A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever.

Tell our story Christian, that way I'll-I'll always be with you

Love is like oxygen! Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!

How wonderful life is now you're in the world

We're creatures of the underworld. We can't afford to love

Without trust, there can be no love

You're going to be bad for business. I can tell.

Outside things may be tragic, but in here we feel its magic

Never knew I could feel like this. Like I've never seen the sky before. Want to vanish inside your kiss, every day I'm loving you more and more. Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing? Come back to me and forgive everything.

Seasons may change, winter to spring... I love you 'til the end of time

You're free to leave me, but just don't deceive me, and please believe me when I say I love you!

No hay comentarios: