miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

La Science des Rêves (2006) by Michel Gondry



Stéphane Miroux:


- Tonight I'll show you how dreams are prepared,............. love, friendships, relationships. All those ships.


- Would you marry me when we are seventy? You have nothing to lose.


- I like your boobs. I think they're very friendly and unpretentious.


- P. S. R. Parallel Synchronized Randomness. An interesting brain rarity and our subject for today. Two people walk in opposite directions at the same time and then they make the same decision at the same time. Then they correct it, and then they correct it, and then they correct it, and then they correct it, and then they correct it. Basically, in a mathematical world these two little guys will stay looped for the end of time. The brain is the most complex thing in the universe and it's right behind the nose. Fascinating!


- I like it when you cry, because it means you have to wear your glasses. No, actually I don't like it when you cry. I find it horrible. Especially when it's not for me.


- I love her because she makes things. You know? She makes things with her hands. It's as if her synapses was married directly to her fingers


-
No, I can't speak French with you. I'm too shy. The only thing I can say is: "I like your tit. It erects me in my pants."

- Stephanie, can you hold my hand? I cannot sleep...She takes it.

Stéphanie:
Things will turn out the way you want, if you stop doubting that I love you.
Stéphanie:
Randomness is very difficult to achieve... organization always merges back if you don't pay attention.
Stephane:
Death to organization.

Stéphanie: I'm not sure I should accept this gift. Why do I deserve a present anyway?
Stephane:
Because...for the occasion that you are pretty.


Stéphanie:
Why me?
Stephane:
Because everyone else is boring. And because you're different

No hay comentarios: